Friday, March 28, 2014

Sorella Spotlight: BABY EDITION! Pretty Pushers Delivery Gowns...

As THE MOMENT gets closer, and by moment I mean actually having this baby, I can't help but start to obsess about the details of this unprecedented event.  I know, I know, as my mother says, "women have been squatting in fields for thousands of years (yeesh, mom...:))", this happens to be my first time and needless to say, I'm a little....apprehensive, shall we say?!?!

Anyhoo, anything that can make this blessed event just a little more blessed is on my radar right now.  My prenatal yoga class is a lifesaver (yoga works-Patricia Grube!), and we were recently introduced to Pretty Pushers Delivery Gowns. 

These Pretty Delivery Gowns come in all kinds of colors, and have the perfect openings for fetal monitors, epidural access, and medical assistance.  And they are WAY better than the scratchy hospital gowns:).  




SO! Mamas-to-be...let's stay comfortable and feel a little more ourselves in that hospital! Check out these gowns for your upcoming MOMENT.  They are only $29.99...so worth it!!

Have a lovely weekend!
Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment