Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baby Room Inspiration!

We're expecting a sweet little girl in May, and it can be so easy to get lost in a sea of pink the second friends and family find out:)

I really want to create a space in our tiny second bedroom that is girly, but still functional for other things (aka part time office, workout room, Rossi's closet...eh hem...).

My sister in law, Natalie, sent me this picture... and I immediately fell in love with the color scheme! 


The subtle blush, almost champagne pink adds such a wonderful girl touch without going overboard.  Our walls are already sage green so I'm halfway there!  I want to bring in the beachy-driftwood element of the flooring...which I just found inspiration for:



How cute is the driftwood hanger to show off some of her fabulous clothes?! I see DIY projects in my very near future:)  I still need to figure out how to get the blush into the room.  It will probably be in the crib sheets.  I had the absolute pleasure of attending my first baby shower in Arkansas last week and THIS was the handmade table cloth our dear friends Tawana and Lynette had made:


IS it NOT the prettiest thing you've ever seen?  I now need that for my crib skirt!!!

I'll keep y'all posted on how this small space nursery turns out...wish me luck!!

LOVE LOVE:)
Kacey

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this little gal is so lucky! can't wait to see your creative storage solutions. So hard in small spaces, but you're a genius. PS - you don't need all the baby crap they say you do. Just make sure she's fed, dry and alive and you're good. :)

    ReplyDelete