Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DIY: Fabric Flower Wreath


After making these fabric flowers (Kate posted this DIY last Friday, check it out!) we wanted to take it to the next level and make a fun and easy spring wreath. 

These flowers are super easy to make, and if I think that, well then they must be easy! Let's get started...

 My new glue gun......



Coffee and felt cutting......


A couple flowers completed.....


This wreath cost me a total of $10.00 dollars to make and I love it! I know I would have spent a lot more on a wreath from Crate and Barrel (a weakness of mine!) 

Supplies Needed:
*1 grapevine wreath
*squares of felt in whatever colors you desire
*Glue gun and glue sticks :-)
*Scissors
*Satin ribbon for bow on top

Instructions:
*assemble flowers per tutorial link above
*glue flowers onto wreath in whatever position is your fav
*tie satin bow at length you wish your wreath to hang
*display your fabulous new wreath!


If I can do it.....you can do it!!


Happy Crafting!
xo,

4 comments:

  1. Cute flowers, they look easy enough for me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! They are super easy but look so sophisticated!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty flowers, they look so nice on that wreath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Sarah! It's a fun way to celebrate spring!

      Delete