Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorites


Our favorite new website this week has to be the new home decor store  Lulu and Georgia.  Amazing rugs, pillows and accessories:




This pin inspired me to paint some furniture emerald green...risky but worth it (I hope!):




Listening to Mumford and Sons "Below My Feet" from their new album Babel...."keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn".




Loving this Essie color for fall: Bobbing for Baubles. Friday afternoon manicure - check!


                                                                                                                           Source






Truly Rachel Zoe can do no wrong in my book. My favorite look of the week. How fabulous is this outfit?

                                                                                                                            Source








 My favorite inspiring quote of the week. I believe life is too short to not share our happiness.














                                                                                                                                Source:



What we're up to this weekend:
Kate - headed back to Nashville for a friends wedding
Kara - Relaxing at home and trying out some new recipes...yum!
Kacey - On her way to Missouri for her new show Honky Tonk Angels

What fun things are you gettin' into??

xo,
Kara, Kate, & Kacey

3 comments:

  1. This post is darling, just like your blog :). Can't wait to keep following!
    xo,
    Katie
    www.toliveforstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Rachel Zoe. She has the best sense of style! And so tiny :)

    Thanks so much for inspiring me today!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Rachel Zoe's look too. I can't wait for "The Rachel Zoe Project" to come back. I'm in desperate need of some "bananas" and "ma-jor" Zoe-isms. =)
    Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet

    ReplyDelete