Monday, April 28, 2014

Kate's Nursery Inspiration: A Bohemian Baby Room


It's time.  Kacey has officially shamed me into starting on my nursery :)  Hers is SO CUTE! Check out her progress here, here, and here.  I've decided to go colorful and bohemian in our nursery.  I want it to be comfy, cozy, and inspiring for baby Bean!  You can see some of my inspiration photos below...lots of jewel tones, pattern...indigo, magenta, gold, turquoise....whimsical and fun!


Images clockwise from left 1 | 2 | 3

And here is my inspiration board...These are the images that are driving me creatively now.  I've linked to the below photos, but I plan to DIY some of these items, flea market find others, and re-purpose pieces we already have in our home.  Updates on real progress to come!

It's GO TIME!

xo,
Kate


1.) Dresser

4 comments:

  1. I dont want to sound mean, here. But do you actually think that you can get away with adding some quite pictures and
    Alpha ZXT not seriously say something?I really enjoy this theme youve got going on on your site. What is the name of the design by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the website I am going to construct for my class room project.

    http://www.webheathcare.com/alpha-

    zxt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its that time to chagnge our stance on this though.I think youve produced some truly interesting points.
    Action Fuel PRO Not too many people would really think about this the way you just did. Im definitely impressed that theres so substantially about this topic thats been uncovered and you did it so well, with so substantially class. Very good one you, man! Actually fantastic things right here.
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/action-fuel-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were making ready to do a little analysis about that. We obtained a good e book on that matter from our local Pure Testo Xplode library and most books where not as influensive as your nformation. Im very glad to see such information which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.An interesting blog post there mate ! Thanks for posting !http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually liked the article you posted actually. it really isnt that simple to find even remotely good posts to read (you know READ! and not just going through it like some zombie before moving on), Intellux so cheers mate for really not wasting my time on the god forsaken internet.http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete