Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Healthy Chicken Salad with Greek Yogurt, Honey, Apple, and Avocado

Coming up with different ways to get my fruits and veggies can be routine sometimes.  I loooooove Chicken Salad, but I don't always like to eat all that Mayo...as much as I love mayo:)

I decided to experiment with Greek Yogurt today for lunch...Here's what I came up with!!





Healthy Chicken Salad:
1 cup of shredded or chopped chicken breast
(I used Rotisserie today!)
1 small can water chestnuts, chopped
1/2 chopped Organic Fuji Apple
1/4 cup dried cranberries
2 TBSP chopped walnuts or almonds
1 avocado, chopped

3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
2 TBSP fresh Honey
1 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
1 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
1 TBSP White Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix it all together and voila!  It's delicious with a brown rice cake, stuff it in a Pita, or have a sandwich with some whole wheat bread and lettuce!




Mangia Mangia!
Kacey

1 comment:

  1. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.Superb web site you have got here. Should you will find the time, check out our website Pure Testo Xplode Blog I have been working hard on I am constantly browsing online for tips that can assist me. Thanks! Im still learning from you, as Im trying to achieve my goals. I definitely enjoy reading all that is posted on your website.Keep the tips coming. I enjoyed it!http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/


    ReplyDelete