Monday, April 21, 2014

Ginger Beef and Kale Stir Fry


Healthy, quick, delicious!  Make this Stir fry tonight, you won't be sorry.

Ginger Beef and Kale Stir Fry
Serves 4-6
Marinade
2/3 cup low sodium Soy Sauce (Green lid!)
1 cup broth (chicken, vegetable - your choice)
5 tbsp rice wine vinegar
4 tbsp corn starch
4 tsp ground ginger
fresh ground black pepper
Stir Fry
1 lb. flank steak, cut into thin slices
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp olive oil
8 oz (1 small box) white button mushrooms
1 bunch organic Kale
1 organic red pepper, thinly sliced
Garlic Salt

1.) Whisk together all marinade ingredients and pour in a plastic bag with sliced steak. 
Let marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes, up to a few hours.

2.)  Pour olive oil into a large saute pan. 
Add garlic and saute at med-hi for a minute.  
Using a slotted spoon, remove steak from plastic bag and put in pan (Save marinade).  
Saute for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.

3.)  Remove steak from pan, and set aside.  Toss in kale, mushrooms, 
red pepper, and the rest of the marinade plus a sprinkle of garlic salt.  
Stir often until kale begins to wilt and the sauce thickens.  Add steak back in 
and stir for another 3-5 minutes.

Serve stir-fry over a big pot of brown rice.

enjoy!
Kate


4 comments:

  1. I need to extend the reach from the wireless signal. I discover how to do it for a new G signal. I want to find
    Alpha ZXTout how to do them for an N sign. Is it possible make use of regular N routers when repeaters. If so, just how do i configure them. Thanks for the information.http://www.musclegainhelp.com/neuro3x/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made several good points there. I did a search on the subject and found a good number of folks will consent with your blog.I really like your wordpress web template, Pure Testo Xplode where did you get a hold of it through?I discovered countless interesting stuff in your weblog particularly its conversation. From the numerous comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one getting all of the fun here! keep up the good work.http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/


    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading some of the comments on this blog, Id have Geniux to say Im in agreement with the majority.Well written content like this today is far too rare, and thank you for putting in time and effort into your wonderful website.Dominos menu is without question great. I would suggest anyone to purchase a Dominos Pizza menu instantaneously!! Dominos is delivering the best pizza of the worldWho first sold me on this feeling to freely allow something that provides an unique solution for at that time?Norbert. http://www.healthcaresups.com/geniux/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to post something like this on Brain R8 my website and you have given me an idea. Cheers.TY for the useful info! I wouldnt have found this myself!I'm having a weird problem I cannot make my reader pick up your feed, I'm using google reader fyi.Thanks for good article. Hope to see more soon.indian lifestyleWhen I open up your RSS feed it gives me a bunch of garbled text. http://vitafirmfacts.com/brain-r8/

    ReplyDelete