Thursday, May 8, 2014

DIY: Stenciled Water Carafes




We made these pretty, simple, and functional table numbers for a wedding photo shoot awhile back. You too can make your own water carafe table numbers!

 I also thought they would be super cute for Mother's Day.  Instead of stenciling numbers, why not stencil "Mom" or a heart?  The options are endless.  Here's your How To:

Stenciled Water Carafe
 Glass Carafe 
(buy at any home store: Sur La Table, Home Goods, Target, etc)
Craft paint
Paintbrush
Stencils (or make your own!)*
Tape

1.) Tape stencil to outside of water jug.
*(To make your own stencil, find numbers online - google images or find a font you love - and enlarge them to the correct size to fit on the outside of the jug.  Print and cut out center to use as a stencil).

2.)  Using craft paint, paint in the stencil.

3.) Remove the stencil, and fill the jug with water....or wine!

Rachel Moore Photography

5 comments:

  1. I am constantly browsing online for tips that can assist me. Thanks!Im still learning from you, as Im trying to achieve my goals. I definitely enjoy reading all that is posted on your website. Neuroluma Keep the tips coming. I enjoyed it!Hello, I found fascinating blog sikis izle, You should check it!http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroluma/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a different sort of opinion that many people dont usually talk about. Generally when I come across these sort of things I like to post them on Digg. TestoEdge 20 This article probably wont do well with that crowd. Ill look around and find another article that may work.Have you ever wondered who posts some of this stuff that you come across? Recently it seems to have become an epidemic, except that recently it seems to have become better. Do you agree?http://www.supplements4help.com/testoedge20/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am unquestionably bookmarking this web site and sharing it with my friends. You will be getting plenty of visitors to your web site from me!I like this article Pure Testo Xplode yet do not concur with all your points. Cannot argue with the general tone though. Well written as well!I like reading blog posts, and when I stumbled upon to this weblog, it just blew me away! Hey there I mean it! Your contents are wealthy and I discover them really useful! I wish I could post like you do but I don???ê?èt have very excellent english.http://www.supplements4help.com/pure-testo-xplode-scam/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a dangerous post, did it take you a large number of time to think about it?I got what you intend, saved to fav, very decent web site .Continue with the the great work on the blog. Intellux I appreciate it. Could maybe use some more updates more often, but i am sure you got better or other things to do , hehe. http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Best Thermal Carafes in 2018

    ReplyDelete